Saturday, November 18, 2006

God is dead...

... And we have killed him. Hello, this is my metal blog. I listen to mostly thrash and old death metal, but from time to time you'll find progressive or particularly good albums from other genres posted here. I hope you enjoy the albums I post. Don't be afraid to request an album from me. Chances are, I can get it, and won't deny your request, unless you just ask for something that I particularly don't like. From time to time I will post a review of my own, but as you can see from my review of Alice In Hell (if you can call it that), I'm not very good at organizing my thoughts. I write music, not articles about it. But, I will try my best to keep up with a blog, and if there is any problem, or if any albums get deleted from MegaUpload, drop me a line at

Hellionheathen@yahoo.com






No comments: